Total Pageviews

  • Latest News

    Saturday, May 16, 2015

    Save Rohingya In Aceh

    "The fate of our time just like I see before my eyes today. First we had to skip long queues to get rice from emergency kitchens as well. To ask an implied, whether they are lining up at the very back of the front desk will get meal and enjoy the food. I am afraid not once left nothing for them to eat, they're so crowded "Nek Antiqah (70).

    ***
    Nek Antiqah (70), a resident of Gampong Kuala Cangkoi North Aceh, from a distance it looks gundah gulana. He stands alone, having regard to the long queue of Rohingya refugees being accommodated temporarily in place of pepelangan fish (TPI) in his village. Me with two of my colleagues were curious, we were approached and asked.

    "What the hell? So Grandma look so poignantly, with cries and feeling of tightness like this, what has happened, Nek? ", asked me to him. "No," my grandmother replied, "I'm paying attention to this long queue, my memory has returned, memories about the incident 11 years ago has been heartbreaking, heart wrenching, and I was able to not shedding tears Weirs".

    "When we were in the barracks refugee victims of the tsunami just yet", nek Antiqah continued, "the fate of our time just like I see before my eyes today. First we had to skip long queues to get rice from emergency kitchens as well. To ask an implied, whether they are lining up at the very back of the front desk will get meal and enjoy the food. I am afraid not once left nothing for them to eat, they are so crowded. "

    Nek Antiqah was so anxious to be the fate of a Muslim refugee's fate-the origin of Rohingya and Bangladesh which is also made up of children, women and the elderly. He has also menyedekahkan what he had, though he himself lived in a State of extremely simple. He was a survivor of the 2004 tsunami immediately once it is so understood about downs while in refugee barracks.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 komentar:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Save Rohingya In Aceh Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top